where am I now

dinsdag, oktober 10, 2006

some movieclips

I uploaded some clips I made in Israel for you to see:

The show I saw from graduated high-school kids of the kibbutz school




When I was in Haifa I saw some cops who thought there was a bomb on the street.
It actually was just an abandonned backpack.
If you look carefully you can see a yellow robot in the background


When I was climbing the olive mountan suddenly the arabs started singing from the minnarets. The combination with all the jewish graves around me gave a really cool atmosphere


I believe this is the grave of Jesus, although I'm still not sure.
It was at the foot of the Olive mountan under the ground.
Lots of christians were praying at a thomb.


a regular night at our selfmade chill-out in the kibbutz

Geen opmerkingen: